1. It was another sticker day.
2. I ran a center activity all on my own. I wrote out a lesson plan, and it went fabulously. (They made ‘groundhog glyphs’)
3. I don’t know, I felt useful. I did things on my own, even classroom management things.
4. The question of the day was “Do you speak animal?” Over half the class answered yes.
5. Everyone was so nice today. The teachers gave me a gift, and I thought I’d get out of it without telling the kids I was leaving, but the teachers told them at the very end of the day. I made it out without crying, but only because I was laughing too hard. A. started singing some Disney song or something, about how we’d meet again, someday. W. shouted out, “BYE, SWEETIE PIE” which is his new phrase (boy, that kid has an interesting future). I am really going to miss these kids. I haven’t read the card that came with the gift yet, because I know it’ll make me cry. The teachers gave me their contact information if I ever needed anything, and told me to come back and visit, which I hope I’ll get to do at the end of the semester.